Doug and I had a wonderfully fun-filled Easter trip to Arkansas. There were so many activities with family that we got there and blinked and it was time to come back home. We went on a picnic to Petit Jean National Park with my parents, visited both of my brothers' new homes, spent time with the family (minus Cristi, who is living it up in Alaska) in Shreveport at Wyatt's, and had some great Easter moments up on the land. Once again Doug proved himself in the outdoor arena. He caught the biggest bass of the day.
The little ones were so cute and always fun to play with and watch. Doug definitely fits right in! He is going to be the best daddy.
Only about 7 weeks to go, and then I will have to carry my babies in my arms instead of my belly.
4 comments:
Cute mommy and daddy! Glad to see you have a blog!
Oh ya and leave me your email address so I can send you and invitation when i go private!
Sorry for another comment...but send an email to stephanie_motzkus@hotmail.com if you would like an invite. haha
Sounds like you had a great Easter!! And I cant believe its only 7 more weeks!!! Well I guess less now since your post!! Oh my goodness!!! Im so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment