Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Emalyn is our little outdoors baby. She likes being outside (most the time), which is really nice. We go to the pool and to the beach when we can and when the weather cooperates. We actually, FINALLY, got a little family picture when we were at the beach last Friday. And I must admit I think we are a pretty cute family.
It is so fun watching Doug at the beach. He turns into a playful boy - more so than usual that is. :) So happy and carefree. Emalyn is going to love playing with her daddy.
Doug is doing awesome with his summer sales. He had his best week last week with 15!
Emalyn gets bigger and bigger every day and that's the plan. She is our little noise maker - always grunting or whinnying. I couldn't ask for a more perfect baby or a cuter one.
I am trying to gear myself up to lose this last 15 pounds. If I could just lose 10 of it I would be fine. One day, one day.
Well, the count down has begun to the end of the summer. We are excited to go back to a home. Yes, we are finally homeowners!

3 comments:

ciara said...

Yeeey!! Im so glad you guys are doing good. I wondered how everything turned out with your little girls. I've been looking on your blog every now and again to see if you had posted. Im glad that you guys are ok and that everything is going better:) Your picture on the beach is so cute!! and you have a darling little girl:) Take care!

Francisca and Chris said...

Wow Emalyn looks so cute out there on the beach! I bet Daddy had missed you all so much :) Glad you are all reunited again!

Anonymous said...

hey our blog is pottercrew.blogspot.com I think you just spelt it wrong which is why it won't let you get in :)