Busy, busy, busy! Part-time school, full-time baby, cleaning, cooking, rehearsing, managing, and so forth - we are just busy bees. Doug's play, "Houseboat Honeymoon", will run the week before Thanksgiving and the first week of December. He is rehearsing like crazy for his LEAD part in it. I am so proud! :) He let me know though that the next play he tries out for that I am trying out with him. That will be fun and funny.
School, though part-time, is keeping us busy. Doug goes in the mornings, and I go in the evenings. Hence, Emalyn gets good quality daddy time. yea! They are so cute together too.
Emalyn is still doing her growing thing. She will be 6 months on November 3rd! wow!! She rolls over from her tummy to her back sometimes but is still working on the back-to-tummy roll. She can almost sit-up all by herself. She is our little talker though. Goodness, can that girl talk! It's sooo funny, but Doug doesn't think so when it's 3 o'clock in the morning and we can hear her loud jabbers from across the house.
3 comments:
hey what play is it? Thats awesome, and I;m so glad to hear your little angel is going great!! I hope I can meet her someday :) Keep it up girl, you're doing awesome!
Glad to hear you guys are still alive! While we were at the APX party we were hoping that you didn't bring baby. We saw a bunch of little babies and we were thinking they had horrible parents for bringing them there! So even though it sucks that you couldn't come... Good job for being a good mom! We would love to come over sometime, so just let us know what's good for you.
Oh she is getting so big so fast! Watch out she will be running you ragged before you know it.
Post a Comment