Happy Easter!! We had our own little Easter here at the house, and Emalyn loved her bunny (from Aunt Cristi) and her chocolate bar. She wore her adorable Easter dress, that Grandma Kaufman sent her, to church. I personally have not eaten so much candy in a very long time, but we had a good time. The day was a beautiful one and definitely made Easter that much more brilliant. We did miss our families though.
Well, the time draws nigh when we leave for Virginia. Only 1 week for Doug and just a few days later than that for me and the Em. Crazy! Things are certainly hectic around here with trying to get stuff organized for the summer,and preparing to move, and doing finals for school. Ahhh! But if we could do it before we can do it again, right?
Well, I will be finishing up school by the end of the summer and am so very excited. I will be doing my internship with March of Dimes in Roanoke and taking a couple of online classes over the summer. After completing this requirements then I am DONE! And it will be just in time too BECAUSE I am expecting on November 8th!! That's right. We are having our third little angel.
Well, I will be finishing up school by the end of the summer and am so very excited. I will be doing my internship with March of Dimes in Roanoke and taking a couple of online classes over the summer. After completing this requirements then I am DONE! And it will be just in time too BECAUSE I am expecting on November 8th!! That's right. We are having our third little angel.
11 comments:
Congrats! That is wonderful news :)
Congrats! That's so exciting!
Yay congrats!! That it sooo exciting!! Ahhh im falling behind i guess haha!!
Holy Cow! You're awesome. I love Viriginia! Congrats about school too. I still have three semesters, and I think we'll throw a baby in there too.
Congratulations! Have fun in Virginia... We would love to get together before you leave, but if you're too busy we understand.
Hey Kara! Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you! Are you ready to have another? lol
Congrats! That's awesome you guys are having another little one! Hope you guys enjoy Virginia.
Congratulations!!! HOw fun!! =) How are you feeling these days? I hope your pregnancy is going alright with everything you have going on. Finals, moving, etc. That is STRESSFUL! I came by the other day to drop off a thank you and to talk but you weren't home, we should catch up one of these days before you leave. If not looks like we will both be home in the fall= lets hang out lots! =)
Congratulations! I am so glad to hear that everything is going well. Good luck with packing and moving! I am so excited for you guys with the 3rd one on the way!
congrats! I have known for awhile but have kept it quiet.
Yeeeey! Expecting again! Im so happy for you! Sorry that you couldnt get a hold of us, ya our numbers changed. My new number is 434-469-2153 and Kades is the same only 2348. We'll have to get together when you get back. We sure had fun when we went to dinner together that one time!
Post a Comment