Monday, November 23, 2009



BABY LIAM ARRIVES!! -- November 3rd, 2009

He was born at 10:39 p.m., after 19 hours of labor and 9 minutes of delivery. We called him the angry goblin when he came out because he looked kind of like a goblin and he was not happy. I don't blame him - coming into the world is a shocker I am sure. He is such a great baby though. We love his sweet and calm spirit. He does however fight the diaper change by playing froggy with his legs.
I can't believe this is our 3rd child!! Emalyn is so good with him. She always lights up when she sees him and pats him on the head and gives him kisses. I love watching her with him.

2 comments:

Heather and Parley said...

Congrats! Your family is so cute! Liam is such a cute name and he is a good looking kid :)

Sharee Gariety said...

Congratulations, guys! He's a cute little goblin!