
We had an excellent Thanksgiving over at Grandpa Packards. We didn't go to Arkansas to my family's because of Liam, but I am sure we will make an appearance early next year.
Liam is getting some chunky cheeks (on his face - he still doesn't have much of a booty). And he is a big eater. I am starting to work out and so far, it is kicking my rear. Go turbo kick class!
Also, we got our family and baby pics done (Thanks Steph!!). Can I just say that they are cute, especially the pictures of Emalyn and Liam. We LOVE our family!!!!
1 comment:
This is the first of Liam I've seen! He's SO cute, I cn't believe we haven't been to see him. Looks like all is going well for you guys hopefully we'll see you soon. Seriously though, your kids are beautiful!
Post a Comment