Updating on our past.
EASTER!
EASTER!
Coloring Easter eggs was actually quite a successful activity with the kids. Emalyn LOVED color her eggs and didn't make a huge mess. Phew! She loved her bunny ears and Liam loved his chocolate - go figure. haha!
GRADUATION!
I DID IT!
I DID IT!
I can't believe that I am done with school, even though it's about stinkin' time. After 2 years off to serve a mission, getting married, transfering to BYU, changing majors three times, and having 3 babies, I now have am 8 years older with a Bachelors of Science in Public Health Education. Yea!!
OUR SUMMER ADVENTURE - SO FAR.
OUR SUMMER ADVENTURE - SO FAR.
Well we headed out for summer selling the day after graduation and stayed at the Baymont in Kennewick, WA for 3 weeks. Doug and his team did great. Emalyn had a somewhat lame and quiet birthday but she got a cupcake and presents so all was good. :) Then we moved to Medford, OR where it has been rainy and cold (except yesterday and today). The sales have reflected the weather - no good. Therefore, we are moving yet again to go to Redding, CA (or back to WA) in a couple weeks. What a crazy summer!!

1 comment:
Whoa you're heading to Cali? Crazy, I thought you guys were doing pretty good. How are Emalyn and Liam doing out there? They're so cute, I'm sure Carter misses his little buddy =)
Post a Comment