GIRLS!!! I had another ultrasound on the 7th of January, and the doctor told us the twins are identical girls. It was fun to see their little bodies (all of about 4 inches each). I am just over 4 months now but nobody believes me. One of these days I will probably just explode and be huge.
One twin was super active and all over the place (the picture of the one facing up). The other twin was just chillin' and probably wishing she had her own placenta (the picture of the one facing down).
We have boy names but now Doug and I are debating on girl names. Needless to say, he wasn't sure what to think when the doctor said "girls". :)
I still can't believe we're going to have two little babies in just a few months. Holy Moly!
4 comments:
O my gosh!!!!!!! Im soooooooooo excited for you guys!! It seems like just yesterday we were all together for Laceys return home. Time flys!! Now you know that you are having girls!! WOW! That will be so much fun. We will have to hang out soon! Congrats!!!!!!!
I'm so glad you are updating your blog now! IT kind of turns into a journal. I'm so excited for the girls!
Congratulations! That's so exciting that you guys are going to be having twin girls!
WOW! All I can say is...I'm glad it's you! J/K I'm excited for you! That's so great! I am always here for you if you need anything. You need to get the rest of your family bit with the bloggin bug so we can keep tabs on them too...this is way fun!
Post a Comment