Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lumberjack in the Hat

The Christmas season officially began when we hired a lumberjack, or at least that's what he appeared to be, to get our tree. Although it only stood 4.5 feet tall, our tree was majestic! The Kaufman family had another hilarously true Christmas letter this year. The Simpson family had another remarkably beautiful Christmas picture. Neither one came at a surprise.
Doug and I had a great time in the mountains of northern New Mexico with his family. He got to ski a lot. I got to play Tiger Woods golf on X-Box and go sledding with all the "non-skiiers". ( I do like to ski, just not with two babies floating around inside me.)
We are officially an old married couple pregnant with twins because our New Year's Eve ended at about 10:45 p.m. A couple kisses, a "Happy New Year!", and a mutual motion of turning to our own sides of the bed. However, the New Year is already rolling on along and going well. This year will bring 2 new babies and who knows what else.

No comments: