
Snow or No Snow? Warm or Not Warm? Winter or Not Winter? Ahhh, Utah weather is so frustrating sometimes. It was nice to have a few warm days this past week. Emalyn, Kolbie, Janae, and I went for a walk around the blog to feel the warm sun. It was really nice until the wind about blew us to Oz. Emalyn is STILL working on the crawling thing. She is doing better but mostly going backwards. She actually went from scooting backwards on her tummy to doing the split to sitting up. She kind of has her own ideas of how things should be done. Another example, she rather fall asleep sitting up than laying down. (see picture)
Anyway, the semester is halfway over and I am so glad, even though it hasn't been as bad as anticipated. Doug goes to Colorado again this weekend to sell (imagin that!) and is doing really well managing so far. Go Doug Go!
My mom is coming the 1st of April and we are super excited to have Ma'ma here. She gets to stay for a whole week! Shout out to my Grandma who thought she was coming because I was pregnant. haha. Not up for that yet.
Viviane and I planned an awesome date for our husbands last Saturday. We surprised them and took them to the tree room up at Sundance. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. Super fun!
3 comments:
no kidding, this snow is confusing!! At least it's all melted tho :) Your little girl is adorable!
Your little girl is too cute!! And I am so glad you are coming to the baby shower- viv will be there too! =) Yes, we all need to get together and hang out! I can tomorrrow or sometime soon! Just let me know. my number is 8016918787. Give me a call or text me anytime! I miss you not being in relief society!
Oh my goodness I can't take this weather anymore! When it warms up we need to play outside before the summer starts!
Post a Comment