Cute pics! Oh your kids are big! Crazy! I'm excited to see your parents on Sunday! It will be fun to see where you grew up! Yeeey! I'm liking Arkansas! Its so beautiful here! So many trees! And how are you guys doing? You are in Oregon right? Hows that going? Its so fun that we are doing the same thing :)
Your kids are so cute! We are moving to Walla Walla, WA in 5 days and Justin will work in Milton-Freewater, OR. We hope to live in Kennewick in the next 2 years. When do you find out where you will be moving to?
K, so we saw your mom and dad and they are so awesome! It was so much fun to see the property that they have and were you grew up! Wish you could have been there! I felt bad because we stayed forever! hehe! I was like, "K, Kade we need to go so they can go to bed!" LOL. It was fun to see the trophy room too! So cool! Loved Loved Loved it!
4 comments:
Cute pics! Oh your kids are big! Crazy! I'm excited to see your parents on Sunday! It will be fun to see where you grew up! Yeeey! I'm liking Arkansas! Its so beautiful here! So many trees! And how are you guys doing? You are in Oregon right? Hows that going? Its so fun that we are doing the same thing :)
Your kids are so cute! We are moving to Walla Walla, WA in 5 days and Justin will work in Milton-Freewater, OR. We hope to live in Kennewick in the next 2 years. When do you find out where you will be moving to?
K, so we saw your mom and dad and they are so awesome! It was so much fun to see the property that they have and were you grew up! Wish you could have been there! I felt bad because we stayed forever! hehe! I was like, "K, Kade we need to go so they can go to bed!" LOL. It was fun to see the trophy room too! So cool! Loved Loved Loved it!
Your kids are so adorable!!!
Post a Comment