Saturday, October 20, 2012

I am back! (again) I can't believe it's been almost a year since I have posted anything on here. Ridiculous! Well there has been a ton of fun in that year. We had our first Christmas at our house and not traveling. We loved it! Santa even visited us. Then we moved to Highland to a wonderful new house with a great yard. Emalyn had her 4th birthday party in our new home and had tons of fun with friends and the new trampoline. We have been able to entertain many of our family members now that we have space for them: Dad and Mom Simpson; Dad and Mom Kaufman; Janene's family. So fun! We are also hosting Simpson Thanksgiving this year. It should be a blast!
NEXT, Avanie Kaufman came into the world on July 28th. She is the most pleasant baby ever. Her smile and giggle could probably create world peace. :) She is not a tiny thing with her length being in the 92 percentile and weight in the 77 percentile but I love that. She will be able to hold her own and be beautiful at the same time. Love her!
Emalyn and Liam are enjoying preschool at Rainbows Preschool and gymnastics at AF Fitness Center. Emalyn is a natural gymnast and Liam is just plain funny to watch (even though he gets stronger and better ever time we go). 
We just had family pictures and they turned out great! (thanks Jenny) I have such a beautiful, wonderful family. Thank you to my husband for working so hard to provide for our great family!

3 comments:

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

We do gymnastics at af as well! What days and times do you go? We're in the tues and thurs kindergarden class at 1. It would be so fun to put them in the same class! Congrats on your new baby! I didn't even know you were expecting!!

Francisca and Chris said...

Beautiful family :)

Trapper and Suzy said...

I echo Francisca's comment: Beautiful family!