| Need I say more? (Liam 3; Emalyn 4 1/2) |
Playing dress-up with my Christmas aprons. Poor Liam. Sorry buddy, but I will probably show this picture to your future wife.
2013 has been an eventful year. Literally. I have ran to relay race events - The Ragnar and The Red Rock Relay. Doug and I took a trip to Monterey California, where we ate too much and loved it. We all managed to stay alive during the big Independence Day celebration with Doug's sisters' families. The trampoline did NOT escape some tragedy. And I enjoyed a girls trip to Vegas with the in-laws! Emalyn turned 5 years old and started Kindergarten!! She loves it. She is a born gymnast, and everyone rants and raves about her at her gymnastic classes. She often walks around on her tippy toes and astonishes anyone who sees.
Avanie turned 1 year old. She loves electronics and being outside, hoards toys, and scoots everywhere! She is "Scooter Bug" and at church is known as "Piglet" (however, she is the most healthy eater ever).
Liam is all about the Super Heroes and dressing up in his Iron Man costume. He will be 4 years old in November. He needs to be in karate so he can punch something else besides my butt (it is at a convenient level for him). Both he and Emalyn just finished soccer. I was the coach. Doug cheered us on. We had a pretty fun time as a family!













No comments:
Post a Comment