Baby Lindy at Home with Grandma
| The rest of the Kaufmans in Disney World |
Wow! I completely forgot about this blog. I happened upon it because of a giveaway option from my local grocery store.
What?! There was the option to share the giveaway with my blog so I pressed on the option. Ta-Da! Here I am on the blog again after ... 8 years!!! Wow.
Needless to say, a lot of changes have occurred including more children being born.
We have Emalyn, Brinley (deceased), Liam, Jude (miscarriage), Avanie, Monroe, and baby Lindy.
I teach fitness classes and am a health coach. Doug is working with a company called Cove that we hope sells soon!
We just got back from a week in Orlando with all the kids, except Lindy (she is a busy and loud baby) who stayed home with Grandma. It was a fun week at Disney World and Universal Studios!! I’m pooped. :)
And today is Emalyn’s 13th birthday! Unbelievable. I remember when she was so tiny in the hospital in her little incubator. Now, she is a teenager!
She and I might just hop on a flight and head to Vegas for a weekend trip. Of course that is Doug’s idea since it’s Mother’s Day this Sunday too. Two birds. One stone. Ha!
Okay, let’s hope I don’t let 8 years pass again before remembering I have this blog to share moments and memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment